WHAT’S GOING ON AT MUSKELLUNGE:
Thanks for coming to see us and having a pint. Please read the rules before you stop by:
1) Please wear your mask when not sitting at your table.
2) Everyone gets their own seat. If there aren’t chairs available, we are at capacity. But you can still get a pint to go!
3) Groups are limited to 6 people.
4) Have a seat and we’ll be right with you. Menus are now one-sided and at each table. No need to touch them if you don’t want to. However, every table and menu will still be disinfected after you leave.
5) There is no longer service at the bar unless you are getting a drink to go. If there is someone else at the bar, please keep your distance.
Don’t like our rules? We still deliver growlers to your house (in Stark County).
Visit our Square website at http://bit.ly/muskybrew2go to order and pay in advance.
If you don’t have your own growler, be sure to add one to your cart for $5.
Thank you for your continued support!!
To be Rescheduled
Our first Home Brewing School class will be at the taproom at Muskellunge. We will be making a 100% extract version of the Walleye Kölsch from beginning to end. Also, we will discuss all the basics of homebrewing needed to make your own, successful, first batch.
Price is $20.00. You will receive: (1) One empty growler, (2) flight of 6, 3 oz samplers, (3) we’ll fill the growler with the Walleye Kölsch when the beer is ready.
We will notify participants when the beer is ready so we can get back together and taste and discuss. More advanced classes will follow.
Maximum capacity is 10 people. Pass by the brewery to reserve your spot.
Game Night Meet-ups
to see when gaming will resume.
The Canton Tabletop Gamers have made Muskellunge their home.
Join them at in the tasting room on the first Wednesday and third Thursday every month, from 7 pm to 10 pm. Bring your favorite game to share.
New players always welcome!
Want to hold a private event with us? See our Book an Event page.